Registration is open for 2022 Spring Shooting Sports. Archery and Riflery should be fun this year, with some familiar friendly faces returning to coach! Registration is required. Sign up for the Archery Project and/or Riflery Project club(s) on 4-H Online!
The series will focus on safety, equipment and maintenance, technique, individualized coaching for each youth to improve accuracy and proficiency, and archery games for fun and practice. Instructors are 4-H Archery certified shooting sports instructors.
- ages 10-18
- $5 Cost to help cover arrows
- Mondays: May 16th-June 13th (not including Memorial Day)
- Beginner/intermediate 6-7pm
- Intermediate/advanced 7-8pm
- Located at Chequamegon Archery Club Outdoor Range,
- 3501 McDonald Rd Ashland, WI 54806
The series will focus on safety, equipment and maintenance, technique, individualized coaching for each youth to improve their accuracy, and shooting games/contests for fun and practice. One session will be devoted to shotgun and clay pigeon shooting. Instructors are 4-H certified shooting sports instructors. Find the 2022 Riflery Permission form here
- ages 12-18
- $5 Cost to help cover ammo
- Tuesdays: May 10th- May 31st
- Beginner/intermediate 6-7:10pm
- Intermediate/advanced 7:20-8:30
- Located at Nortunen Farm near Marengo