INFORMATIONAL RESOURCES WE’RE WATCHING AND USING:
- UW-Madison Extension Responds to Covid-19 Outbreak
- Home Alone: Preparing Children for Self-Care
- Food Safety in the time of Covid-19
- Financial Resources to Help Get Through Covid-19
- COVID-19 Wisconsin Connect is a free app designed for all Wisconsin residents, whether sheltering-in-place, under quarantine, working in essential jobs or soon returning to work as Wisconsin opens. The app includes discussion rooms, prevention techniques, a fact checker and guided meditations, among other resources.
Ashland County Resources:
- COVID-19 Pandemic Resources for Ashland County Employers and Employees
- COVID-19 Ashland County Public Health Updates
- Bad River Public Health Updates
Social Media Pages of Interest:
- Extension Ashland County Facebook
- Ashland County Health & Human Services Facebook
- Ashland County Sheriff’s Office Facebook
GENERAL COVID-19 GUIDANCE:
- Critical resources on COVID-19 response for the nation and the state of Wisconsin can be found at CDC and Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
We will continue posting more information and resources as they become available.