UW-Extension Horticulture Programming provides research- and evidence-based horticulture management education, resources and decision-making tools to home gardeners and commercial horticulture practitioners. UW-Madison, Division of Extension, Horticulture Program serves the people of Wisconsin through county offices and also covers a wide range of technical support through soil testing and analysis, general plant disease diagnostics, turfgrass disease diagnostics, general insect identification, commercial fruit production, commercial vegetable entomology, commercial vegetable pathology, and commercial produce safety.
Agriculture & Horticulture Educator.The Agriculture & Horticulture Educator helps to: connect local producers with one another and opportunities for education, economic development, and events, coordinates and manages the Master Gardener program, create curriculum and develop education resources, and provided education on local climate change issues to both Extension colleagues and program participants for climate change working groups.
Follow this link to get to the Extension Horticulture’s “Ask a Gardening Question” page Looking for an expert to advise on your garden questions? Please follow the link, fill out the form, and attach relevant photographs concerning your garden issues. Your inquiry will be responded to by an Extension staff member or a Master Gardener Volunteer in your area. Thank you for visiting the Wisconsin Horticulture website.
- UW – Department of Entomology Insect Diagnostic Lab
- UW – Extension Horticultural Publications
- UW – Lawn and Garden
- UW – Plant Disease and Diagnostic Clinic
- UW – Soil and Plant Analysis Laboratory
- UW – The Wisconsin Gardener – Public TV
- UW – Wisconsin Horticulture
- UWEX – Wisconsin Native Plant Sources
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Wisconsin Master Gardener Program
- University of Connecticut Plant Database
- Ohio State University Plant Facts
- USDA Plants Database
- Weed Science Society of America
- Wisconsin Phenological Society